San Antonio, TX – Officer Hurt in Two-Car Rollover on Rolling Ridge Dr

San Antonio, TX – Officer Hurt in Two-Car Rollover on Rolling Ridge Dr

San Antonio, TX (December 28, 2022) – On Tuesday, December 27, an officer was hurt after being involved in a traffic accident in the San Antonio area. 

The crash was initially reported at the 5500 block of Rolling Ridge Drive at around 5:20 p.m. It was reported that police were heading to the scene of a pedestrian accident when an officer’s vehicle was hit by a southbound car on Loop 410. 

The impact caused the police vehicle to overturn and hit a light pole. The officer was transported to a local hospital for treatment, and the driver of the other car was also injured. A passenger in the second vehicle was not hurt. 

An ongoing investigation into the cause of the collision is in progress. 

Our thoughts are with the injured victims and their families at this time. We hope for their full recovery.

Rollover Crashes in Texas

San Antonio, TX - Officer Hurt in Two-Car Rollover on Rolling Ridge DrYou probably do not need us to tell you how terrible and dangerous rollover accidents can be, and they occur more frequently than you might think. In 2019, rollovers claimed the lives of 6,358 passengers in cars, and in 74% of these rollovers, there was an impact before the rollover. The remaining 26% simply rolled over with no prior impact. A whopping 28 percent of all fatalities in passenger vehicles in 2019 were caused by rollovers.

Attorneys who specialize in cases involving motor vehicle accidents in the state of Texas have to put the needs of their clients first. If you were hurt in a car accident, a competent attorney will fight to defend your legal rights and work to get you compensation or restitution for your injuries. Car accident attorneys are responsible for upholding their clients’ legal rights.

If another driver’s negligence caused your injuries in a car accident anywhere in the state of Texas, you have the legal right to recover monetary damages for your injuries as well as your pain and suffering. In addition to the many negative ramifications resulting from your injuries, the high expense of medical care may have a substantial impact on the way you live your life. Your initial medical treatment and rehabilitation could cost you tens of thousands of dollars, or even hundreds of thousands of dollars, depending on the severity of your condition.

For many years, Joe Brad Brock has fought to protect the rights of people who have suffered severe injuries in auto accidents. The difficult healing process is something that our San Antonio personal injury attorneys are dedicated to assisting clients who sustain serious injuries in a car accident. We want to make sure you get the treatment necessary for a complete recovery.

If you were hurt in a car accident, dial (361) 884-1086 to reach a reliable lawyer and discuss your right to due compensation. 

Note: These posts are written with the use of outside sources. These outside sources include but are not limited to news reports, police reports, police news bulletins, social media posts, and eyewitness accounts about accidents in Texas. For this reason, the information provided in this post has not been verified independently by members of our firm or the writing team. If you discover any information that is not correct in our post, contact our firm, and we will make every effort to correct the information to ensure that our post reflects the most accurate information available. 

Disclaimer: We take pride in being valued members of the local business community in Corpus Christi and are always striving to improve the safety of our fellow community members. While we are always saddened to know that someone was injured in an accident, attorney Joe Brad Brock hopes that through awareness and education, people will take the necessary precautions to avoid being injured in a serious accident like this. The information contained in these posts should not be considered legal advice or medical advice. This post is not a solicitation for business and should not be viewed as such. The photos used in this post are not representative of the actual crash scene.